Rollei Actioncam 420 Blue
- 4K Video Resolution (3840 x 2160 pixels/10 fps),
- 2K Video Resolution (1920 x 1440 pixels/30 fps)
- Full HD Video Function (1920 x 1080 pixels, 60/50/30/25 fps)
- Battery runtime of up to 120 minutes (with 1080p/30 fps)
- Integrated WiFi with about 15 meters range
- Simply have access to the camera via App (iOS/Android) from
- your Smartphone or Tablet PC* and watch videos and photos
- Video Time Lapse: 0.5/1/3/5/10/30/60 seconds, off
- Incl. 2.4 G RF wrist-wireless remote control
- for wireless shootings up to 10 meters
- (video start/stop, off and photo release)
The Rollei Actioncam 420 is suitable for anyone who wants their friends to share the action they capture during outdoor sports, motorbike tours or holiday experiences. This 4K action cam will capture superb images in vivid detail, making the result stand out from other pictures shared over social media networks and online video platforms.
Allowing for the rapid distribution of your original and exciting footage in a crystal clear format, the camera can handle high speeds and all of the jerky movements you might face when out and about without ever compromising on image quality. The Rollei Actioncam 420 is the central element needed for anyone looking to improve their technique when taking part in a wide range of outdoor sports – allowing for playback to be seen almost instantaneously with a coach or technician, helping to improve things like lap times almost immediately, for example.
A 4K Action Cam Like No Other
The Rollei Actioncam 420 is capable of working with just about every other system that you might want. Like other action cams in the Rollei range it is GoPro compatible and can be used with all sorts of other Rollei equipment. It can, for instance be used along with a telescopic pole, providing images from lofty heights during rock climbing for instance, or simply used for selfies when engaged in an activity which means that you don't have your hands free.
The camera can be mounted on a number of surfaces, including helmets or surfboards, if suction cups are used. The housing of the camera is utterly robust, so you can use it in tough environments no matter where your happen to be. The camera is also designed to guard against dust ingress so you can use it in places where other products would simply give up. Try it out on the beach and you are not likely to be disappointed by the top-notch images you are able to obtain.
Ask new Question