Rollei Compact Traveler No. 1 Carbon Orange
- The ultra-lightweight carbon tripod with a total weight (incl. ball head) of only 980 g is especially designed for travel and cities photographers.
- The package includes spikes for stability on the ground, a 360° panoramic magnesium ball head with camera quick release
- plate (Arca Swiss compatible) and a shoulder strap.
- To transport the tripod the legs can be folded by 180° which reduces the packed dimension to only 33 cm!
- Fast assembly and disassembly thanks to the quick clamping screw.
- 360° rotating center column hook to attach additional weight.
- Tripod can also be used as a monopod.
- The tripod can carry a camera incl. lens up to a weight of 8 kg and reaches a height of 142 cm.
Rollei travel tripod Compact Traveler No. 1 Carbon
Photographers’ travel tripods are generally jacks-of-all-trades: they must be lightweight and space-saving while offering optimum stability.
A travel tripod that's a triple problem-solver
Rollei has a tailor-made solution for all of these apparently contradictory requirements. The Rollei Compact Traveler No. 1 Carbon literally stands the typical tripod design on its head: the 4x extensible legs can pivot a full 180°, folding to an amazingly compact 33 cm when stowed. The Compact Traveler No. 1 is made of rugged, lightweight and high-tech carbon fibre, which cuts its weight to less than a kilo: even pro travel photographers need only allow for 980 g in their luggage. Rollei's choice of tripod material also means it handles up to 8 kg of camera gear – a tripod to payload ratio of 1:8! Macro shots near the ground typically requiring additional equipment are also possible, thanks to the pivoting legs.
A lightweight that punches above its class
The 360° panoramic ball head on the Rollei Compact Traveler No. 1 Carbon has a standardised, Arca Swiss-compatible quick-release plate that easily handles even pro-quality SLR camera housings with super-telephoto lenses plus accessories to permit quick target shifting. Stable spikes with protective caps keep the tripod stable on any surface, and a camera case or other object can be hung off the centre column’s 360° rotating hook to increase tripod stability.
Fully-featured and ready to travel
The quick-clamping tripod legs rapidly extend to their maximum height of 142 cm. If space is tight, the Rollei Compact Traveler No. 1 Carbon can be used as a monopod and Rollei naturally provides a monopod pouch as part of the package. Also included are a broad, comfortable shoulder strap, a full set of tools and a tripod bag that doubles as a backpack.
Material: Carbon, Magnesium
|Weight (excl. ball head)||0.79 kg|
|Weight (incl. ball head)||0.98 kg|
|Min height||34 cm|
|Max height||142 cm|
|Tripod load||8 kg|
|Weight (excl. ball head)||0.22 kg|
|Weight (incl. ball head)||0.41 kg|
|Max height||108.5 cm|
|Min height||38 cm|
|Controls||pan, tilt, lock|
|Base width||4 cm|
|Dimensions of quick release plate||4.5 x 4.2 cm|
|Weight of quick release plate||0.03 kg|
Ask new Question
Rollei Pro Square Filter holder kit (52, 55, 58, 62, 67, 72, 77, 82 + 86 CPL Filter) for 100mm
Rollei Pro Square Filter Hard Nano IR GND8 (0.9) for 100mm
Rollei Filtre rectangulaire ND1000 (10 Stops) for 100mm
Rollei Sensor Cleaning Set for Full-Frame Cameras