Rollei T-5S Panorama Ball head
- Weight of only 405 g and a max. load of up to 25 kg!
- Spirit levels for exact shootings and a scale at the base for controlled panoramic shootings
- Fluid locking knob and powerful clamping force
The T-5S ball head tripod is unique in design and function. Offered exclusively through Rollei, this unit weighs a mere 405 grams and yet can support a weight of up to an impressive 25 kilograms. This panoramic ball head is also unique in the fact that through proprietary engineering and the use of industrial-grade aluminium, many common problems such as rubber joint cracking have been eliminated. Thus, the T-5S head is able to withstand the wear and tear associated with harsh outdoor environments. From sub-zero temperatures to moist tropical climates, both stability and longevity are afforded.
Features of the T-5S Ball Head Tripod
A T-5S is designed to be used with most cameras although the line of Rollei quick-release plates are particularly recommended for stability. Damping levels can also be modified without the stubborn locking that can be present in other models of lesser quality.
A height of only 100 millimetres and a base width of 50,5 millimetres will enable the unit to be easily transported from place to place. These features are heightened through the inclusion of a high quality box and carrying case to be used when travelling or filming in the outdoors. With the use of a tripod, some of the applications of the T-5S include:
- Panoramic photography.
- Recording high-speed events such as races (due to stable horizontal panning)
- Obtaining wide-angle shots of landscapes.
- Capturing special events including weddings, graduations and birthdays in clarity and brilliance.
You can always be certain that you are receiving another quality product with the T-5S.
Ask new Question