Rollei Stativ T-63 C Schwarz
- Professional tripod with folded height of 63,5 cm
- Max. load: 20 kg
- Max. height: 167 cm
- Tripod pipes made of 100% carbon
- Stable and protected against corrosion
- Suitable for all temperatures
- Mounting plate with 3/8 inch and 1/4 inch connection
- Leg angle of attack with three locking positions
- Ideal for taking pictures near the ground
Obtaining quality pictures and videos can often be challenging. This is especially the case on uneven terrain and materials such as sand. While some tripods will not handle such circumstances, this "profi tripod" is built to accommodate demanding conditions. Still, you can expect to enjoy all of the stability and lightweight quality that have come to define Rollei products. This tripod is perfect when travelling, as it can be erected with ease. Once firmly in place, events as disparate as a local stock car race to a stunning sunset along a mountain ridge can be captured with ease.
A Profi Tripod with Flexibility
There are several features which enable this unit to be desirable. Some of these amenities include:
- Carbon fibre tripods for ultimate durability when out and about.
- Will not corrode while being resistant to extreme temperatures.
- Supports up to 20 kilograms.
- Weighs only 1.5 kilograms (excluding the ball head attachment).
At a maximum height of 1,510 millimetres, it is quite prefect if you wish to take ground-level shots (such as during a race or when filming a campsite).
An All-in-One Kit
Users can expect to enjoy much than a mere tripod alone. On the contrary, this unit comes equipped with a high-impact carrying case, an adjustment tool, spikes to enable a firm insertion into the ground and replacement rubber end caps. When we combine these features with three different leg locking positions, it becomes clear that the Rollei T-64C is one of the best tripods for any rough-and-tumble adventure.
|Weight (excl. ball head)||1.56 kg|
|Min height||17 cm|
|Max height||167 cm|
|Base width||63.5 cm|
|Tripod load||20 kg|
|Segments||3 Stativbeinsegmente Stativbeindurchmesser: 28,25,22mm|