No Jiggling, No Vibrating, No Swerving
The new Rollei Shark Slider S1
The camera slider is ball bearing mounted and moves virtually without resistance along the bars without vibrating or swerving. With the help of the slider, one can produce great effects, such as when using time lapse.
A special feature of the Rollei Shark Slider S1 is its material, which has very little fiberglass and a large amount of carbon. For one thing, the 3.8 kilogram lightweight makes for easy handling and allows for spontaneous use. For another thing, it makes the slider very robust and resistant to extreme temperature changes.
Horizontal, Vertical and Diagonal
The ball-bearing-mounted, smooth-running camera dolly can be adjusted to many different positions
Going Sledging with Your Camera
The Shark Slider make for dolly shots as soft as butter, creating pictures with a steady hand, worthy of the silver screen. It has a pipe diameter of 22 mm, a maximum length of 790 mm +/- 5 mm and a working length of 640 mm +/- 5 mm. The bearing load is 7 kg max. The Shark Slider weights 3.4 kg with counterweight.
Shark Slider S1 bundle
- Camera slider for smooth, vibration-free and rigid video with DSLRs, system cameras and camcorders
- Ball bearing mounted, smoothe running camera car, horizontally, vertically and diagonally aligned
- Carbon fiber is an ideal material for high-quality photo equipment such as camera slider, because it is strong, light, temperature resistant and stable
- Maximum length: 1350 mm ± 5 mm
- Scope of delivery: Shark Slider S1, 2x extending tubes (each 560 mm), hex key, drive belts, 4x protecting covers, bag