Rollei remote release for successful photographs
In addition to camera accessories such as tripods or photo filters, camera releases are also indispensable for your photography. You can choose between a wireless remote shutter release or a cable remote release for your Canon, Nikon or Sony. Both ensure trouble-free exposure settings when taking pictures. With a remote shutter release, you can take fantastic shake-free pictures with or without a release cable.
For these types of photography a remote shutter release for your camera is useful:
- Recordings in the evening or in complete darkness: Long exposure mode, HDR images are often used here. A radio remote trigger prevents the photographs from being blurred by manually pressing the trigger.
- Macro photography / repro photography / product photography: A remote release is essential for successful recordings. Shocks caused by triggering the camera can thus be avoided. Even minimal vibrations make the difference, especially when it comes to magnification.
- Nature photography / wildlife photography: By using a remote shutter release, you won't startle shy wildlife from your presence. Radio remote triggers are particularly recommended here. With this you can wait for the optimal moment of the picture at a safe distance.
- Self portraits: With a shutter release for your camera, you can take a relaxed picture of a self-portrait.
- Group photos: If one person in the group has to operate the shutter button separately, someone will always be missing from your group picture. You can avoid that with a remote release.