The image sensors of high-quality professional SLR cameras are exposed to all weather conditions when the lens is changed; even within a very short time, dust and dirt particles can deposit on the sensor cells. If you frequently switch between locations with different temperatures, there is a risk that condensation spots will form on the image chip.
Complete set for dry and wet cleaning of the image sensor
Rollei offers a practical set for dry and wet cleaning so that you can thoroughly clean the sensor of your camera even when traveling or during a long nature shoot. In addition to a highly effective cleaning fluid, the scope of delivery includes 12 individually and vacuum-packed brushes that have been specially developed for full-format sensors, cameras with MFT sensors and APS-C sensors.
Precisely tailored to the size of full-frame sensors
Each sensor brush was packed completely dust-free, with a smooth swiping movement you can capture the entire surface of the image sensor. The cleaning liquid in the handy 15 ml bottle is used extremely sparingly to remove condensation stains, a maximum of one drop is sufficient for complete cleaning. You can refill the fluid at any time with the 30 ml cleaning fluid bottle; the sensor brushes are also available as a set of 10.
- For full format cameras, cameras with APS-C sensor or MFT sensor
- For professional wet or dry cleaning of the camera sensor
- Sensor brush vacuum-packed and dust-free
- Use a maximum of 1 drop of cleaning liquid on the sensor brush for wet cleaning
- Streak-free cleaning thanks to the sensor brush for even distribution of the cleaning liquid
|For cleaning:||Full frame sensors; MFT or APS-C|
scope of delivery
- 12x sensor brushes
- 1x sensor cleaning fluid 15 mll)