For many content creators, the smartphone is now the most important tool for creating photos and videos.
With a suitable gimbal, however, the quality of dynamic recordings can be significantly improved. The new Rollei Steady Butler Mobile 2 offers many other practical functions in addition to the typical gimbal properties. Various stabilization modes and modes also ensure surprisingly calm and fluid recordings in particularly hectic situations.
- 3-axis stabilization allows 330-degree pans
- Follows the motif movements very smoothly in pan-follow mode
- If the gimbal is in lock mode, the mobile phone remains aligned with a previously defined point with every movement
- Allows portrait recording for Insta-Stories and Snapchat
You can control the Rollei Steady Butler Mobile 2 with the sensitive joystick; the directions up, down, right and left are possible.
An app called Rollei Smart Gimbal 2 is also available free of charge on iOS and Android. You can operate the zoom function via the app, but you can also zoom in and out using the ergonomically positioned rotary wheel. The triggering of photo and video recordings, reliable face recognition, panorama mode and automatic subject tracking can also be controlled with it.r.
You can use three different functions for spectacular time-lapse videos: In addition to the classic Time Lapse, you can use Motion Time Lapse for dynamic pans and the Hyperlapse creates fast and flowing time-lapse.
In order not to have to end longer and energy-intensive outdoor shootings prematurely due to an empty smartphone battery, the Rollei Steady Butler Mobile 2, which weighs just 465 grams, also contains a full power bank with 4,000 mAh of power. If the gimbal does not charge a smartphone, it has an operating time of up to 12 hours. If a smartphone is connected, the operating time is reduced accordingly.
You can safely position the tripod on the enclosed mini tripod, the 1/4 "connection on the base ensures a stable connection with a large number of compatible tripods.
The gently padded clamping jaws hold all current smartphone models up to a screen diagonal of 7 inches and a maximum weight of 250 grams.
Note: To charge the Rollei Steady Butler Mobile 2,none Quick and / or Supercharger can be used, but only power supplies with a maximum of 5V, 2 A. Please only use the supplied USB cable to charge the device.
- Steady Butler Mobile 2 enables smooth smartphone recordings that will amaze you!
- Smooth videos in portrait format for impressive Instagram stories. Easily change the orientation of your smartphone
- With the help of the app, the subject always remains in the picture. Clever functions such as face tracking and object tracking automatically align your mobile phone
- Scope of delivery: Rollei Steadycam Butler Mobile 2, mini tripod, micro USB cable, wrist strap and operating instructions
|Compatibility:||iPhone XS, 8 Plus, 8, 7, Samsung Galaxy S9, Huawei and other smartphones with a width of 53 88 mm max.weight 250 g50 g)
|Dimensions:||149.76 x 93.6 mm|
|Tilt axis:||+/ - 155°|
|Operating voltage:||3.4V - 4.2V|
|Operating time:||Up to 12 hours|
|Powerbank output:||USB charging port for smartphones|
scope of delivery
- 1x gimbal
- 1x tripod
- 1x Micro USB cable
- 1x loop
- 1x instruction manual