The Rollei F: X Pro Soft GND filters are gray graduated filters with a soft gradient. GND stands for graduated neutral density. With the help of this filter you can easily compensate for differences in brightness in your picture.
Soft GNDs can be used for these motifs:
- Rugged mountain landscapes
- Forest areas
- Motifs without a clearly defined horizon
Unlike normal ND filters, soft GNDs are used for motifs in which the brightness ratios have a gradient and therefore require a smooth transition for an evenly exposed image. The ideal location for a Soft GND would be a mountain landscape, for example, in which the lighting conditions ensure that the foreground of the image appears darker than the background, although the horizon line is not particularly clearly defined. The Soft GND can compensate for such a scenario fantastically.chen.
Our Soft GND 8 is available in sizes 100 and 150 millimeters and has a density of 0.9 and 3 stops. A stop means that the amount of light falling on the sensor is reduced by one f-stop at a time. Depending on how big the differences in brightness in your subject are, we also offer the intensities 16 4 stops / 1.2 and 32 5 stops / 1.5. an.
We have provided our GNDs with the luminance coating we developed, which ensures that your images are always razor-sharp, even with extremely high-resolution cameras with 150 megapixels. Our F: X Pro filters are also free of reflections at 99.5 percent. With these filters you get exemplary color fidelity and realistically reproduce your motif..
In order to be able to offer you products that you will enjoy for a long time, our filters are made of Gorilla Glass. Thanks to a special manufacturing process, it is legendarily resistant and at the same time guarantees extremely high light transmission and color neutrality. Our anti-scratch layer gives the filter glass its final hardness against mechanical influences and ensures that dirt from grease, water or mud can be removed quickly and easily..
Our filters are not only scratch-resistant, they are also temperature-resistant. We tested it under the highest quality standards in scorching heat and freezing cold. In short: they are the best filters we have ever built..
*Note: Gorilla Glass is a protected word mark of the Corning company and is used by us for our filters. All naming rights are owned by the Corning company.g.
- Soft graduated filters are used to compensate for differences in brightness in the subject, e.g. B. in rugged mountain landscapes, forest areas, motifs without a clearly defined horizon
- Ultra-fine coating ensures razor-sharp images even with 150 MP high-end camerass
- Exemplary color fidelity capture nature as it is seen by the eyet
- Impressively clear images thanks to approx. 99.5 percent freedom from reflection
- Diamond-like scratch resistance, extremely hard surface coating for optimal protectionz
- Extremely temperature-resistant tested in scorching heat and freezing colde
- Original Gorilla Glass legendarily robust and break-proofest
|Available strengths:||GND8, GND16, GND32|
|Compatibility:||100 mm rectangular filter system|
|Product line:||Q: X Pro rectangular filter
scope of delivery
- 1x B-goods gray graduated filter
- 1x case
- 1x cleaning cloth