F:X Pro round filter - gray filter setRegular price €98,60 Sale price €69,00
Q: X Pro ND Round Filter Set
With this set get one ND8 -, a ND64 - and one ND1000 filter our „Q: X Pro seriese . These three filter intensities are ideal for a wide variety of photographic challenges and give you the opportunity to implement many creative shooting ideas with all the advantages that a Q: X Pro Filters Has to offer you.
The comparatively moderate one ND8 round filter you can use it to compensate for slight overexposures, to gently smooth water surfaces or to create delicate wiping effects.
With the 6 stops of the ND64 round filter Even longer exposure times can be achieved, for example transforming waves into almost mirror-smooth surfaces and making undesired people, vehicles or animals disappear from architectural photos.
With the strong one ND1000 filter (10 stops) only less than 0.1 percent of the incident light reaches the sensor of your DSLR or DSLM camera. Use the for very demanding and elaborate long-term exposures, complex landscape and building photos or for particularly eye-catching wipe effects ND1000 with an optical density of 3.0. All three filters together or in the required combination of two then open the door to extreme filter photography for you.
In our Filter series F: X Pro we have ours, among other things ND filter (Neutral Density) refined. The task of ND filters is to reduce the light falling on your camera sensor. the Round filter We have given them our Luminance Coating, which are available in sizes 62 to 82 millimeters, so that they are 99.5 percent free from reflections. This guarantees you razor-sharp images even with high-end cameras with 150 MP. The color fidelity is exemplary, which means for you that you can capture your surroundings exactly as you saw them.en.
For this you need ND filters:
- Representation of movements through longer exposure times
- Removal of moving objects from the picture
- The subject is highlighted by blurring the background
- Increasing the aperture - reducing the depth of field
Our ND filter you get in different intensities and stops. A stop means that the amount of light falling on the sensor is reduced by one f-stop at a time. Depending on which one filter With how many stops you use, you have to increase your shutter speed by the same number of stops accordingly. This enables you to take magically drawn pictures with longer exposure times even in sunshine. Moving elements of your composition can be blurred, for example, which, when taking a picture of a river, ensures that the water looks silky, but larger stones in the river are sharply drawn because they are not moving. You want to photograph a tourist attraction like the Brandenburg Gate in Berlin, but preferably without people in the picture. This is also no problem with an ND filter. The long exposure ultimately only leaves the immobile architecture in the picture. But plan enough time for your long-term recording, because depending on the setting it can take several minutes to an hour.n.
Our ND filters are available in these strengths and sizes:
- 62 - 82 mm ND8 (3 stops / 0.9)
- 62 - 82 mm ND64 (6 stops / 1.8)
- 62 - 82 mm ND1000 (10 stops / 3)
- 62 - 82 mm ND2000 (11 stops / 3.3)
- 62 - 82 mm ND4000 (12 stops / 3.6)
Depending on how much light should hit the sensor, you can of course combine our filters with each other.
Gorilla glass makes our filters extremely durable. Its special manufacturing process makes it particularly resistant and at the same time brings color neutrality with it. Our anti-scratch layer makes dirt easy to remove and also gives the glass its special hardness. Not only is it scratch and break-proof, it is also temperature-resistant. We tested this under the highest quality standards in extreme heat and extreme cold. You want the best filters we've ever made With our F: X Pro, you get them.ie.
* Note: Gorilla Glass is a protected word mark of the Corning company and is used by us for our filters. All naming rights are held by the Corning company.g.
- F: X Pro ND Filter Set (ND8, ND64, ND1000) made of high quality Gorilla * glass – theSpecial glass for particularly high-quality photo products
- F: X Pro Coating: Ultra-fine coating ensures razor-sharp images (even with 150 MP high-end cameras), exemplary color fidelity, 99.5 percent freedom from reflections and diamond-like scratch resistance– dThanks to its unique surface coating, the filter glass defies even the most adverse environmental influences such as scratches, bumps or permanent material contact
- Distortion free
- Extremely robust and hard-wearing
- Tested to be extremely temperature-resistant in scorching heat and freezing colde
- Engineered & Quality Controlled In Germany: Tight technical specifications, individual quality check in Germany and special measuring procedures
- Available in diameters 40.5, 49, 52, 55, 58, 62, 67, 72, 77, 82 or 112 mm
* Gorilla is a registered trademark of Corning Inc.
||Q: X Pro ND8||Q: X ProND64||Q: X ProND1000|
|Product line:||Q: X Pro||Q: X Pro||Q: X Pro|
|material||Gorilla * glass, aluminum ringg||Gorilla * glass, aluminum ringg||Gorilla * glass, aluminum ringg|
|F-stop reduction:||3 stops||6 stops||10 stops|
|Lenses with 112 mm filter thread:||
NIKKOR Z 50 mm 1: 1.2 p
NIKKOR Z 14-24 mm f / 2.8 S
AF-S NIKKOR 120 300mm f / 2.8E FL ED SR VRR
* Gorilla is a registered trademark of Corning Inc..
scope of delivery
- 1x filter ND8
- 1x filter ND64
- 1x filter ND1000
- 1x aluminum protective cover for the top and bottom of the filter