In our F: X Pro series we have put together a kit for you that can easily be described as the tool case among the filter kits. It has everything the landscape photographer needs. From ND filters to various graduated filters to night light filters.
So that you can start right away, the set is based on the Rollei filter holder, which is made of precisely milled aerospace aluminum and has three spring-loaded mounting rails for rectangular filters, as well as an 82 millimeter base ring. You can use up to three square filters at the same time in addition to the polarizing filter supplied.n.
Brand new CPL included
In the set you will also find our brand new F: X Pro CPL, a circular polarization filter. Basically, a CPL enhances colors and contrasts reflections / reflections are filtered out. Thanks to our extremely fine luminance coating, its freedom from reflections is 99.5 percent, which guarantees you razor-sharp images even with high-end cameras with 150 MP. The color fidelity is exemplary: just capture your surroundings as the human eye sees them.ieht.
GND filter for optimal exposure in every situation
So that you are really prepared for any situation, our Ultimate Filter Kit also includes GND-8 filters. GND stands for graduated neutral density, which means a filter with a transition from tint to transparency.
A GND is used for motifs in which the brightness ratios are very different and therefore require an aid such as a filter for an evenly exposed image. Ideal locations for graduated filters are, for example, mountain landscapes, forests and valleys, taking photos at sunrise and sunset, i.e. wherever light conditions ensure that the foreground of the image appears darker than the background or vice versa.
These GNDs are in the set:
- Soft GND 8 soft transitiong)
- Medium GND 8 moderately strong transition
- Hard GND 8 hard transitiong)
- Reverse GND 8 Reversed transition from the center to the top edged)
- Center GND 8 transition from the center, tapering to both sidesn)
Also includes ND filters in the equipment
A good filter set also includes ND filters. The job of ND filters is to reduce the light falling on your camera sensor.
For this you need ND filters:
- Representation of movements through longer exposure times
- Removal of moving objects from the picture
- Highlight the subject by blurring the background
- Increasing the aperture - reducing the depth of field
The set includes different ND filters with different intensities and stops. A stop means that the amount of light falling on the sensor is reduced by one f-stop at a time. This enables you to take magically drawn images with longer exposure times even in sunshine. Moving elements of your composition can be blurred, for example, which makes the water look silky when taking a picture of a river, but larger stones in the river are sharply drawn because they are not moving. You want to photograph a tourist attraction, but prefer to do so without people in the picture. This is also no problem with an ND filter. The long exposure ultimately only leaves the immobile architecture in the picture.g.
These ND filters are in the set:
- 100 mm ND 8 3 stops / 0.99)
- 100 mm ND 64 6 stops / 1.88)
- 100 mm ND 1000 10 stops / 33)
They are not only active during the day, but also at night?
In this case, we have added our Astroklar filter 100 millimeters to the kit, which effectively reduces light pollution in the dark. Light pollution emanating from big cities means that a clear view of the stars is often not possible. The Rollei Astroklar filter provides more contrast and clarity and largely reduces the yellow and orange components of the light so that even difficult structures and transitions can be displayed.n.
- The ultimate filter set with which you are equipped for every light situation
- Ultra-fine coating ensures razor-sharp images - even with 150 MP high-end cameras
- Exemplary color fidelity - capture nature as the eye sees it
- Impressively clear images thanks to approx. 99.5 percent freedom from reflection
- Diamond-like scratch resistance - extremely hard surface coating for optimal protection
- Extremely temperature-resistant - tested in scorching heat and freezing cold
- Original Gorilla Glass - legendary tough and break-prooft
|Compatibility:||100 mm rectangular filter system|
|Product line:||F: X Pro square filter|
Filter Gorilla Glassas
scope of delivery
- 1x filter holder with 7 adapter rings and 1 CPL filter
- 1x soft GND8
- 1x medium GND8
- 1x hard GND8
- 1x reverse GND8
- 1x center GND8
- 1x ND8
- 1x ND64
- 1x ND1000
- 1x Astroklar filter
- 1x filter bag