Our camera-specific L-bracket are an accessory that will make the work of many photographers a lot easier in a particularly clever way.
Because with them you can easily switch your camera from landscape to portrait format. All you have to do is attach the L-bracket to your DSLR or DSLM using the Allen key supplied by us. Now you are able to record all of your motifs in exactly the format that you find ideal for yourself without major changes. Our L-Mounts are made of particularly stable aluminum and at the same time also compatible with all tripod heads from Arca-Swiss.
The L-brackets are also designed so that you can reach the connections on the side of your camera (e.g. for an external microphone) even if the bracket is already attached to the camera. For this reason there are recesses on the side of the L-bracket. So you can work with your camera at any time as you would without an L-bracket - but at the same time with all the advantages of the bracket.
We want your camera to be absolutely secure when the bracket is attached. That is why we have given our L-bracket an anti-slip coating. So it stays exactly where it should be during your work.
- Sony 7R III compatible L-bracket made of high-quality aluminum with 1/4-inch thread.
- A quick change from landscape to portrait format is no problem with the Rollei L-Mount, it is simply attached to the camera.
- The rubberized contact surface on the L-Mount prevents the camera from moving while taking photos.
- The L-Mount can be attached very easily and the precise production enables access to the battery compartment and side lock
- The scope of delivery includes the L-mount and an Allen key to screw the L-mount together.
|Accessory type:||Camera rail|
|Connections: ||1/4" Screw, 1/4" Thread|
Scope of Delivery
- 1x L-Bracket
- 1x Allen key