In our new exposure set you will find a particularly useful combination of five rather lightly coated ND filters, neutral density filters.).
We have created this combination for you because instead of a strong ND filter you sometimes need lightweight sunglasses for the camera so that you can take photos with a slightly wider aperture.
For example, these filters can be used very well in wedding photography when the sun may shine a little stronger..
If, on the other hand, you need a longer exposure time, you can easily combine the filters with each other, which then makes classic long-term exposures possible over a longer period of time.
This set contains the following ND filters:ND 4(2 stops), ND 8(3 stops), ND 16(4 stops), ND 32(5 stops) and ND 64(6 stops..
For this you need ND filters:
- Representation of movements through longer exposure times
- Removal of moving objects from the picture
- Highlight the subject by blurring the background
- Increasing the aperture - reducing the depth of field
The F: X Pro rectangular filter ND set consists of five filters with different intensities:
- ND 4
- ND 8
- ND 16
- ND 32
- ND 64
- ND filters are used to create long exposures during the day or to show wiping and flowing movements in the image
- Ultra-fine coating ensures razor-sharp images even with 150 MP high-end camerass
- Exemplary color fidelity capture nature as it is seen by the eyet
- Impressively clear images thanks to approx. 99.5 percent freedom from reflection
- Diamond-like scratch resistance, extremely hard surface coating for optimal protectionz
- Tested to be extremely temperature-resistant in scorching heat and freezing colde
||ND4 2 stops, ND8 3 stops, ND16 4 stops, ND32 5 stops, ND64 6 stops(6 Stopps)|
|Compatibility:||100 mm rectangular filter system|
|Product line:||Q: X Pro square filter
scope of delivery
- 1x ND4
- 1x ND8
- 1x ND16
- 1x ND32
- 1x ND64