Our successfulRow of F: X Pro Filtersr“ has got an extremely practical addition. And this time it's a filter that comes with a really exciting innovation. Because here you get oneND filterthat is not designed for just one strength, butcompletely variable is.
That means you have the filter Adjust continuously between the strengths ND8 and ND512 to suit any motif situation can. So that you can set exactly the strength you need, we have the on the side of the filterF-stops between 3 and 9 appropriate. You want to photograph a sunrise and a tourist attraction and would normally need two different strengths to do so. No problem. The variable ND combines both required strengths..
With an ND filter you are able to take magically drawn pictures with longer exposure times even in sunshine. Moving elements of your composition can be blurred, which, when taking a picture of a river, ensures that the water looks silky, but stationary parts of the picture are sharply drawn because they are not moving. These filters to reduce sothe visible light through a neutral gray coatingfalling on the camera's image sensor. OurCoating has aextremely high light transmission andColor neutrality.
But the filter is not only suitable for photography, but also forVideography. For example, if you want to shoot a video in a really bright environment such as a beach flooded with light. Then a pair of sunglasses is not only good for you but also for your camera.
The glass from which the filters are made is absolutely provenGorilla glassthat with ourQ: X-Pro rectangular filters and also with oursDrone filters Applies. Thanks to a special manufacturing process, it is legendarily robust.
- One filter, seven levels
- Infinitely adjustable between the strengths ND8 to ND512
- Gorilla glass: extremely robust, hard-wearing, high light transmission, no optical distortiong
- Luminance Coating: highest color fidelity, lowest reflections, scratch-resistant coating
- ND filter is the abbreviation for neutral density filter
- An ND filter darkens the subject by several light values and thus prevents overexposed images
- Common uses for ND filters are e.g. Recordings of wipe effects or of flowing water
|Available sizes:||37mm, 40.5mm, 46mm, 49mm, 52mm, 55mm, 58mm, 62mm, 67mm, 72mm, 77mm, 82mm|
|ND strength:||ND8 3 stops to ND512 9 stopsops)|
|Product line:||Q: X Pro
scope of delivery
- 1x Rollei F: X Pro variable ND filter