Desview R7 Plus 7" Touch Screen Monitor
- beeindruckende 1000 Nits-Helligkeit
- Batteriebetrieb über Sony Akkus möglich
- Kugelkopf inklusive zur Montage auf der Kamera
- Touchdisplay, 4K HDMI (Eingang und Ausgang)
- 178° großer Betrachtungswinkel
- Fokus-Peaking, Histogramm, Hilfslinienanzeigen
- Audioanzeige, Vektorskop
If you have often found your camera's built-in screen too small, the time of small screens is now over with Desview's new Field Screens. They come in two sizes, with the R7 Plus monitor measuring 7 inches and its smaller brother (S6 Plus) 5.5 inches.
Both feature Full HD resolution, hot shoe attachment and ¼'' thread for tripods and can be mounted directly on the camera, both horizontally and vertically, through connections at the bottom and on the side. They also each have HDMI in and out so you can play back 4K video from your camera through the monitor on another device, for example.
The Field screens ensure that what goes to your sensor is also displayed on the monitor with high brightness and fantastic resolution. This enables you to see what you have photographed and filmed, or are about to do, even in strong sunlight. So you get an even better overview of your composition.
For ease of use, both monitors have touch screens. But they can also be operated with shortcuts (buttons at the top of the screen), so you can easily click through your presets.
Functions of both screens
- Zebra: So the viewer can see which areas are overexposed. You get a better overview of contours and light and dark areas.
- False Colour: (False colour) Means that overexposed areas can be displayed in dark red and thus corrected.
- Center Cross: can be adjusted to better adjust the aspect ratio.
- Aspect Ratio: This shows which area will be in the image later. With video editing software you can later transfer the photo into the format.
- Safe Area: This shows which area is in the picture that must be in the picture so that the photo can be transferred to other formats later.
- Audio Meter: It shows how strong the audio is and if the device is recording at all.
- Adjustable Luts: With a USB stick, presets can easily be loaded on the screen, so that one can see the luts directly on the screen. Luts can then be purchased from successful content creators or videographers and applied to your own images.
- Image Flip: The display can be flipped. Either horizontally or vertically. It can be flipped exactly the way you want it to be.
- Focus Peaking: Sharpening and blurring are more visible in the image. Focus peaking colors can be set in four different colors (red, green, blue and gray). Intensities can be set to different levels.
Functions only the R7 Plus has
- Waveform (control of the luminance level)
- Grid (division into individual screen areas)
- More space for tools and overviews
- Space for histogram individually adjustable
- Higher resolution
- Sound playback
Official Rollei Shop
Free shipping within Germany