Mavic Air 2 4er-Dronen Filter-Set ND/CPL + Astroklar
- Filter set for the Mavic Air 2
- Consisting of: ND4/CPL, ND8/CPL, ND16/CPL, Astroklar
- Lightweight aluminium frame
- F:X Pro-CoatingF:X Pro-Coating
Our new drone filters can help you to extend the shutter speed of your drone camera - which otherwise would not be possible in this form. Your subject is too bright? Why not simply reduce the light and let colours appear even richer.
We have various filters available for you to purchase as a set. The sets are especially closely matched to the different needs of drone pilots. They contain not only ND filters, but depending on the set also a combined CPL filter, which is mainly used to reduce non-metallic reflections in the image. But also an Astroklar filter* can be found in each set, which can reduce light pollution at night from cities.
Our drone filters are made of one piece of optical glass and can be easily attached to your drone. The frame of the filters is made of particularly sturdy, but also lightweight aluminium, so that your drone will have no difficulty in maintaining its usual flight stability.
And our drone filters come with our extremely fine-grained F:X Pro coating, which will undoubtedly give you brilliant results - just like DSLR and DSLM photographers worldwide already do with their cameras. Now it's your turn with your drone.
Four filters are included: ND4/CPL, ND8/CPL, ND16/CPL and an Astroklar filter.
* IMPORTANT NOTE: Please inform yourself about the respective legal and approval situation at the place of flight before you undertake night flights with your drone. The Rollei GmbH & Co. KG is not liable for any penalties, damage to your drone or damage to the aircraft of other participants in air traffic.
Official Rollei Shop
Free shipping within Germany