B-goods: F:X Pro ND4 rectangular filter - neutral density filter 100 mm
26498Regular price €149,99 Sale price €49,00 Save 67%
Our B-goods products are in the best condition and are technically fully functional. These are exhibits, customer returns or products with minor packaging damage.
In our F: X Pro filter series we have ours, among others ND filter (Neutral Density) refined. The job of ND filters is to target your camera sensor to diminish incident light . We have the filter, which is available in the sizes 100 x 100 millimeters, with ours Luminance coating provided so that your Freedom of reflection is 99.5 percent. This guarantees you razor-sharp images even with high-end cameras with 150 MP. The color fidelity is exemplary, which means for you that you can capture your surroundings exactly as you saw them.en.
For this you need ND filters:
- Representation of movements through longer exposure times
- Removal of moving objects from the picture
- The subject is highlighted by blurring the background
- Increasing the aperture - reducing the depth of field
Our ND filters are available in a wide variety of intensities and stops. A stop means that the amount of light falling on the sensor is reduced by one f-stop at a time. Depending on which filter and how many stops you use, you will have to increase your shutter speed accordingly by the same number of stops. This enables you to take magically drawn pictures with longer exposure times even in sunshine. Moving elements of your composition can be blurred, for example, which when taking a picture of a river ensures that the water looks silky, but larger stones in the river are sharply drawn because they are not moving. You want to photograph a tourist attraction like the Brandenburg Gate in Berlin, but preferably without people in the picture. This is also no problem with an ND filter. The long exposure ultimately only leaves the immobile architecture in the picture. But plan enough time for your long-term recording, because depending on the setting it can take several minutes to an hour.n.
Depending on how much light should hit the sensor, you can of course combine our filters with each other. And so that there really is no light reflex to be seen on your work that does not belong there, our rectangular filters also have a foam seal that prevents light from entering between the filter and the lens.
Gorilla glass makes our filters extremely durable. Its special manufacturing process makes it particularly resistant and at the same time brings high light transmission and color neutrality with it. Our anti-scratch layer makes dirt easy to remove and also gives the glass its special hardness. Not only is it scratch and break-proof, it is also temperature-resistant. We tested this under the highest quality standards in extreme heat and extreme cold. You want the best filters we've ever made With our F: X Pro, you get them.ie.
* Note: Gorilla Glass is a protected word mark of the Corning company and is used by us for our filters. All naming rights are owned by the Corning company.g.
- ND filters are used to create long exposures during the day or to show wiping and flowing movements in the image
- Ultra-fine coating ensures razor-sharp images even with 150 MP high-end camerass
- Exemplary color fidelity capture nature as it is seen by the eyet
- Impressively clear images thanks to approx. 99.5 percent freedom from reflection
- Diamond-like scratch resistance, extremely hard surface coating for optimal protectionz
- Tested to be extremely temperature-resistant in scorching heat and freezing colde
|Strength:||ND4 (2 stops)|
|Compatibility:||100 mm rectangular filter system|
|Product line:||Q: X Pro rectangular filter
Scope of delivery B-goods
- 1x B-goods neutral density filter
- 1x B-goods case