The Seastars from iFOOTAGE are exactly the right quick-release plates for you if you frequently switch back and forth between your equipment for different types of recordings.
An example: You stand at a location and use a DSLR camera there that is attached to a tripod. But what you also want are slider recordings from the same camera..
Normally it would now be the case that you would first have to laboriously unscrew your DSLR or DSLM from the quarter-inch screw and then take a long time to attach it to the slider. In the meantime, however, your subject may have changed a lot or has disappeared entirely. For example at weddings or sports events..
This scenario changes radically with the Seastars because the quick-release plates are coordinated so that they can be attached to one another..
Simply screw one Seastar part to your camera and another onto the tripod and both parts can immediately snap into place and the camera is absolutely secure..
If the slider comes into play now, then you are already prepared. A Seastar element is attached there too, so that your camera can easily click into place again.
No tedious unscrewing, no time delay, no lost motif. These are the Seastars from iFOOTAGE.
- Switch effortlessly from tripod to slider, crane, monopod and back again.
- The perfect solution for studio and outdoor shots
- For loosening, simple turning and lifting. It couldn't be faster or easier
- Hardened stainless steel guarantees a long service life and absolute reliability
|Accessory type:||Quick release plate|
scope of delivery
- 1x iFootage Seastars Q1 quick release plate