iFootage Shark Slider Nano BundleRegular price €689,00
iFootage slider for cameras and smartphones
The new iFootage Shark Slider Nano for DSLR and DSLM cameras and smartphones is the world's first integrated Two-axis motion control slider . Weighing only 2.15 kilograms, it is a revolutionary portable one-stop slider solution for product videography or elegant camera settings on the go.
You can get it here iFootage Shark Slider Nano in a bundle . This means that you not only get the device, but also a smartphone holder, a battery, a USB-C charging cable, a carrying case and five connection cables.
The iFootage Shark Slider Nano himself has one effective length of 42.1 centimeters , so you can easily take it with you wherever you go. Whether in the photo studio for macro recordings, for recording smooth movements on the street or when traveling. With a usable length of 200 1.5 mm for table mounting and 400 3 mm for tripod mounting, it is ready for your creativity.t.
Another benefit of the compact and lightweight sliders is that the angle of travel of the camera can be changed. Even vertical mounting on a tripod is possible and opens up completely new creative scope.
As with the bigger oneiFootage Motion S1A3 Bundle B2 from the Rollei range are trips by Motion control for time lapse and macro recording n no problem. This is made possible by a unique 2-in-1 dual-axis design that allows slide movement with a 360 degree swivel movement combined.
Here you can Sliding carriage and recording can be controlled simultaneously via the iFootage Moco app (Bluetooth). You want precise recordings and movements. Just control them yourself. Especially quiet and super smooth with the brushless servo drive technology, which at the same time enables extremely precise positioning.t.
By the way: the slider receives power easily via USB, while the battery for mobile work is also charged at the same time.
* The Bluetooth word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Rollei is under license. Other trademarks and trade names are the property of their respective owners..
Videos about the iFootage Slider
- Lightweight, ultra-compact slider
- Effective length of 421 mm
- Light weight of 2.15 kg
- For product videography or elegant camera settings on the go
- Ideal for motion control setups, time-lapse and macro recordings
- Mounted on a tripod, the travel angle of the camera can be easily changed
- Vertical mounting possible
- Ultra quiet, brushless servo drive technology for precise positioning
- Unique 2-in-1 dual axis motion control design combines slide movement with 360 degree swivel movement
- Including iFootage Moco app for reliable and wireless control via Bluetooth®*
- Suitable for DSLR, DSLM cameras and smartphones
|Working temperature:||-25C to + 65C°C
|Battery pack:||NP-F750 lithium-ion battery
|Material:||Aluminum alloys + SUS304 stainless steel +
|Nominal voltage:||7.4 V DC
||Table: 3.5 kg. Tripod: 2.5 kgg
|Usable length:||Table mounting: 200 1.5 mmm
Tripod mounting: 400 3 mmm
|Track Specifications:||421 x 108 x 71 mm
|Mileage of the slider:||5 hours
|Vertical payload:||2.0 kg
|Rated current:||1.2 A|
|Swivel axis:||Accuracy: 0.004°
Slowest speed: 0.0041 / secc
Fastest speed: 360 / secc
|Sliding axis:||Accuracy: 0.0019 mm
Slowest speed: 0.0002 mm / sec.
Fastest speed 150 mm / sec.
|Bluetooth *::||Bluetooth 5.0®*|
|Frequency band:||2.400 GHz 2.480 GHzz|
|Max. Radiated transmission power:||4 dBm|
|Max. Radiated transmission power RF module:||12 dBm|
* The Bluetooth word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Rollei is under license. Other trademarks and trade names are the property of their respective owners.
scope of delivery
- 1x iFootage Shark Slider Nano
- 1x carrying case
- 1x NP-F750 lithium-ion battery
- 1x smartphone holder
- 1x USB-C charging cable
- 5x camera release cable (Canon N3, Sony S2, Panasonic & Leica L1, Nikon DC2, Fujifilm E2)
- 1x instruction manual