The ring light has long been standard in beauty and fashion photography, and it is also becoming increasingly popular with Youtubers and Instagrammers. That is why we decided to bring a ring light onto the market with our Rollei Lumen Ring, which fits perfectly into our times, intuitive and operable via smartphone. This is particularly exciting for users who film themselves and can use the app as a remote control to adjust the settings..
504 LEDs arranged in a circle cover with an output of 65 watts white or warm light with a color temperature between 3200 and 5500 Kelvin.
You can also synchronize the Rollei Lumen Ring Bi-Color with our new Lumen products. The power supply of our Lumen Ring is also possible via lithium polymer batteries 2x 7.4 V / 4400 mAh, but it also works with electricity the socket DC input 15 V / 2 A. The scope of delivery includes a power supply unit, smartphone holder and a camera ballhead.lhead.
- Bright: Lumen Ring Bi-Color with up to 2900lux 0.5m at 5500 Kelvinin
- Adjustable color temperature: The color temperature is between 3200 Kelvin and 5500 Kelvin
- Great effects: 504 LEDs create a natural, ring-shaped reflex in the eye
- True-to-color photos: Excellent CRI of over 95 for true-to-color illumination of the subjects
- Remotely controllable: The free Android & amp; IOS app "Rollei Lumen" enables remote control of the ring light
- Full flexibility: thanks to the optionally available batteries, the ring light can be used anywhere.
|Lux:||5500K: 2900 lx / 0.5 m 3200K: 2652 lx / 0.5 mm
|Color rendering index CRI:):||95+
|Total number of LEDs:):||504|
|Number of LED white light:||252|
|Outer diameter:||450 mm|
|Inside diameter:||300 mm|
|Power supply:||Sony NP-F battery 7.4 V / 4400 mAh optional mains connectionhluss|
DC input 15V / 6A
scope of delivery
- LED ring light
- power adapter
- Smartphone holder with gooseneck
- Mini ball head