Desview S6 Plus 5.5"touch screen monitor
28801 - Produkt ist ausverkauft und nicht mehr lieferbar!
If you have found your camera's built-in screen to be too small too often, the days of small screens with the new field screens from Desview are now over for a long time. They come in two sizes, with the R7 Plus monitor measuring 7 inches and its smaller brother (S6 Plus) 5.5 inches.
Both have full HD resolution, a hot shoe mount and ¼ thread for tripods and can be attached directly to the camera, which is possible horizontally and vertically through connections at the bottom and on the side. They also have an HDMI in and out so that you can play videos in 4K, for example from your camera, through the monitor on another device.n.
The field screens ensure that what reaches your sensor is also reproduced on the monitor with high brightness and fantastic resolution. This enables you to see what you have photographed and filmed, or will continue to do so, even in strong sunlight. So you get an even better overview of your composition.
Both monitors have touchscreens to make them easier to use. But they can also be operated with shortcuts (buttons on the upper part of the screen) so that you can easily click through your default settings.
- Sony battery F970: The battery for the monitors S6 Plus and R7 Plus has a running time of up to 1.5 hours and is recharged in approx. 3 hours. Click here for the battery & gt;
- NP-F970 battery charger: The battery charger charges the battery for the two monitors S6 Plus and R7 Plus in approx. 3 hours. Click here for the charger & gt;
Functions of both screens
- Zebra: This allows the viewer to see which areas are overexposed. You get a better overview of contours and light and dark areas.
- False Color: (False color) Means that overexposed areas can be displayed in dark red and thus corrected.
- Center Cross (center): can be adjusted to better adjust aspect ratios.
- Aspect ratio: This shows which area will be in the picture later. The photo can later be transferred to the format using video editing software.
- Safe Area: It shows which area is in the picture that absolutely has to be in the picture so that the photo can later be transferred to other formats.
- Audio meter: It shows how strong the amplitude of the audio is and whether the device is recording at all.
- Luts adjustable: With a USB stick, presets can easily be loaded onto the screen so that the Luts can be seen directly on the screen. Luts can be bought from successful content creators or videographers and then applied to your own images.
- Image flip: The display can be flipped. Either horizontally or vertically. It can be rotated exactly how you want it to be.
- Focus peaking: Sharpness and blurring are more visible in the image. The colors of the focus peaking can be set in four different colors (red, green, blue and gray). Intensities can be adjusted to different degrees.
- 5.5 inch field monitor including sun visor
- 450 nits brightness, touch display, 4K HDMI (input and output)
- 178 wide viewing anglel
- Battery operation via Sony batteries possible
- L-bracket included for mounting on the camera
- Focus peaking, histogram, guide line displays
|Screen size:||5.5 in|
|Dimensions:||120.96 x 68.04 mm|
|Resolution:||1,920 x 1,080|
|Connections:||HDMI (input / output), 3.5 mm headphone jack
|Input voltage:||DC 7 - 24 V|
scope of delivery
- 1x monitor
- 1x sun visor
- 1x L-bracket
- 1x mini HD cable
- 1x Micro HD cable
- 1x U disk