Rollei C5i Carbon Tripod Orange
- 8 layers of carbon
- 3D ball head for professional applications
Tripod head with spirit level for vertical and
- Easy handling thanks to quick shoe camera mount
- Conversion to monopod possible
Redating central column for macro photography (reverse
- Column brake to lock the central column
- Handy quick-release locks to secure the leg lengths
The award-winning Rollei C5i and C6i tripods are now also available in carbon. The use of eight carbon layers has enabled both models to save a quarter of the total weight - without compromising stability and load capacity. The C5i Carbon tripod now weighs only about one kilogram. But this popular outdoor tripod has not only been further optimized in terms of material.
monopod or tripod - can be converted in no time at all
The Rollei C5i Carbon tripod can be quickly converted into a stable and compact monopod in a few easy steps. The handy and smooth-running quick-release fasteners allow quick and precise alignment of the entire tripod.
- Conversion to a monopod
- Spirit levels for vertical and horizontal alignment
- Quick-release plate for smooth exchange of several cameras
- Twist fasteners for fixing the leg length
- Integrated spikes for a firm grip in the terrain
The two vials in the tripod head, which serve as spirit levels, help you to align the tripod head. Although carbon itself is already characterized by a very pleasant and well tempered haptic, the ergonomics of the tripod legs could be further improved by non-slip foam handles.
Macro center column with its own brake mechanism
The Rollei C5i Carbon tripod can be used for ground level macro photography by rotating the central column, which is also known as the retro position. The centre column damping allows a comfortable and safe locking of the central column element. The components of the Rollei C5i Carbon tripod offer an ideal combination for long-term exposure specialists.
- Non-slip foam handles protect against cold and provide a secure grip
- Integrated spikes prevent slipping on the ground
- Extendable from 2.5 to 157.5 cm
The 3D ball head with vertical and horizontal bubble level carries a total weight of 8 kilograms in every position. More than enough for professional housings with lens, filter holder and filters. The quick-release plate is, of course, Arca-Swiss compatible and finds room in the robust tripod bag with tripod, tripod hook, tools and panorama head.
Switch to Carbon now! Extreme stability with light weight of the tripod for simply better pictures and more fun taking pictures!
Official Rollei Shop
Free shipping within Germany