F:X Pro ND round filter set (ND8 / ND64 / ND1000)
26373Regular price €89,97 Sale price €69,00 Save 23%
F: X Pro ND Round Filter Set
With thisset get oneND8-, oneND64- and oneND1000 filter our„F: X Pro seriese. These three filter intensities are ideal for a wide variety of photographic challenges and give you the opportunity to implement many creative shooting ideas with all the advantages that aF: X Pro filters Has to offer you.
The comparatively moderate oneND8 round filter you can use it to compensate for slight overexposures, to gently smooth water surfaces or to create delicate wiping effects.
With the6 stops of the ND64 round filter Even longer exposure times can be achieved, which for example transform waves into almost mirror-smooth surfaces and make unwanted people, vehicles or animals disappear from architectural photos.
With the strong oneND1000 filter (10 stops, less than 0.1 percent of the incident light reaches the sensor of your DSLR or DSLM camera. Use the for very demanding and complex long-term exposures, complex landscape and building photos or for particularly eye-catching wipe effects ND1000 with an optical density of 3.0. All three filters together or in the required combination of two then open the door to extreme filter photography.
In ourFilter series F: X Pro we have ours, among other thingsND filter neutral densityy) refined. The task ofND filters is to reduce the amount of light falling on your camera sensor. TheRound filterWe have given them our Luminance Coating, which are available in sizes 62 to 82 millimeters, so that they are 99.5 percent free of reflection. This guarantees you razor-sharp images even with high-end cameras with 150 MP. The color accuracy is exemplary, which means for you that you can capture your surroundings exactly as you saw them.en.
For this you need ND filters:
- Representation of movements through longer exposure times
- Removal of moving objects from the picture
- The subject is highlighted by blurring the background
- Increasing the aperture - reducing the depth of field
Our ND filter you get in different intensities and stops. A stop means that the amount of light falling on the sensor is reduced by one f-stop at a time. Depending on which one filter With how many stops you use, you have to increase your shutter speed by the same number of stops accordingly. This enables you to take magically drawn images with longer exposure times even in sunshine. Moving elements of your composition can be blurred, for example, which makes the water look silky when taking a picture of a river, but larger stones in the river are sharply drawn because they are not moving. You want to photograph a tourist attraction like the Brandenburg Gate in Berlin, but preferably without people in the picture. This is also no problem with an ND filter. The long exposure ultimately only leaves the immobile architecture in the picture. But plan enough time for your long-term recording, because depending on the setting, it can take several minutes to an hour.n.
Our ND filters are available in these strengths and sizes:
- 62 - 82 mm ND8 3 stops / 0.99)
- 62 - 82 mm ND64 6 stops / 1.88)
- 62 - 82 mm ND1000 10 stops / 33)
- 62 - 82 mm ND2000 11 stops / 3.33)
- 62 - 82 mm ND4000 12 stops / 3.66)
Depending on how much light should hit the sensor, you can of course combine our filters with each other. And so that no light reflex can be seen on your work that does not belong there, our round filters also have a foam seal that prevents light from entering between the filter and the lens.
Gorilla glass makes our filters extremely durable. Its special manufacturing process makes it particularly resistant and at the same time brings color neutrality with it. Our anti-scratch layer makes dirt easy to remove and also gives the glass its special hardness. Not only is it scratch and break resistant, it is also temperature resistant. We tested it under the highest quality standards in extreme heat and extreme cold. You want the best filters we've ever made With our F: X Pro, you get them.ie.
*Note: Gorilla Glass is a protected word mark of the Corning company and is used by us for our filters. All naming rights are owned by the Corning company.g.
- F: X Pro ND Filter Set ND8, ND64, ND1000 made of high quality Gorilla Glasslas – theSpecial glass for particularly high-quality photo products
- F: X Pro Coating: Ultra-fine coating ensures razor-sharp images even with 150 MP high-end cameras, exemplary color fidelity, 99.5 percent freedom from reflections and diamond-like scratch resistancet – dThanks to its unique surface coating, the filter glass defies even the most adverse environmental influences such as scratches, bumps or permanent material contact
- Distortion free
- Extremely robust and hard-wearing
- Extremely temperature-resistant tested in scorching heat and freezing colde
- Engineered & amp; Quality Controlled In Germany: Tight technical specifications, individual quality check in Germany and special measuring methods
- Available in the diameters 40.5, 49, 52, 55, 58, 62, 67, 72, 77 or 82 mm
*Gorilla is a registered trademark of Corning Inc.
||F: X Pro ND8||F: X ProND64||F: X ProND1000|
|Product line:||F:X Pro||F:X Pro||F:X Pro|
|material||Gorilla glass, aluminum ringng||Gorilla glass, aluminum ringng||Gorilla glass, aluminum ringng|
|F-stop reduction:||3 stops||6 stops||10 stops|
*Gorilla is a registered trademark of Corning Inc..
scope of delivery
- 1x filter ND8
- 1x filter ND64
- 1x filter ND1000
- 1x aluminum protective cover for the top and bottom of the filter